The Cable Rail is an innovative system for the management of temporary cables. The unique hook arrangement allows cables to be easily loaded in and held tight between two Cable Rails, spaced up to 15 feet apart. The Cable Rail is easily mounted with screws or cable ties to walls, poles, or columns. The Cable Rail is robust enough to handle rigorous use in challenging environments while also providing an economical solution to industrial cable management and safety.
- Easy cable loading
- can be installed with screws or cable ties
- can be placed horizontally or vertically
- made from nylon
- Dimensions: 3" x 9 5/8" x 1 3/8"
- Product weight: 0.4 pounds
- Holds five 12 AWG cables up to 1/2" diameter
- Dimensions: 5" x 12 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Product weight: 0.9 pounds
- Holds cables up to 1.25" in diameter